Monday, November 21, 2011


Hello readers,it's been a while. Yes i know .. I'm having a good time yes i did. Went to tutts frutts with sayang and Zul. Yum yumm i wish i have the machine and all the toppings in my house ~ Red velvet and tutti frutti original + gummy bear + oreo + marshmallow and all ya allah it was really delicious :b  Oh and yes the next day went to school and took my 100 bucks yeay !! Thanks for the money PM and the good news is the money is mine thankyou mama and ayah :) Im so going to use that money to go shopping $$ Kaching kaching i smell money. Life treat me well .... um not really. Honestly i got a small problem with someone yes ... I'm pissed,Im mad ugh. Problem why you even exist ? I hate to face you. But Alhamdulilah,problem with my senior already okay alhamdulilah :) Im glad everything is okay between me and them now but then one problem finish,another problem come? Well im used to it its okay,everything happen for a reason. Strength is all i need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment